Location: Atlanta, GA (Hybrid)
Reports to: Procurement & Logistics Coordinator
Retaaza is a social enterprise that strives to make local food more accessible and affordable, directly supports our communities’ farmers, reconnects consumers to their food, and feeds families struggling with food insecurity. We are building robust relationships with local farmers, community organizations, local businesses, and individuals to create a nimble, streamlined approach that is making a measurable impact economically, socially, and environmentally across our communities.
This is a hybrid position. Day to day work can be done remotely but there will be events and meetings that require in-person attendance and coverage. Our HQ is in Atlanta at Atlanta Tech Village (ATV). ATV is located near the Buckhead MARTA stop. The Data Analytics Intern will report to the Procurement & Logistics Coordinator and will be responsible for meaningful work that will help drive the company, and its goals, forward.
Retaaza Team Members Are
● Entrepreneurial – they take initiative and are comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change
● Adept at turning unstructured problems into well-defined plans
● Willing to learn and ask questions
● Willing to pitch in and roll up their sleeves to help - even if the task(s) is not formally part of their role
● Ethical and have high integrity in their approach to situations
● Committed to addressing food insecurity, saving food waste, and helping farmers in the state of Georgia and beyond
Role Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
● Develop insightful reports to track performance and drive decision-making
● Prepare analytics reports in presentation form
● Create and update documentation of process flows
● Maintain current reports to ensure they are up to date and process large amounts of data as needed
● Other duties as assigned
● Represent the organization as an external ambassador for the work
● Experience with Google Workspace (specifically Google Sheets), Microsoft Excel, and other data analytics tools
● Experience with complex data analysis
● Strong analytical skills with ability to understand and communicate the meaning of the data being presented
● Experience with data visualization tools is a plus
● Comfortable communicating via email and phone
● Access to own computer and reliable internet connection
● Self Starter excited by the opportunity to communicate with and help others
● Works well with others in a collaborative and inclusive environment
We are a high performing, hybrid team that aims to make people’s lives better every day. Our goal is to work smarter, not harder, but the problems we are tackling require hard work, imagination, and a willingness to collaborate, brainstorm, support, and learn from each other. We are a family that aims to function as a well-oiled machine. Retaaza is a place for personal and professional growth and where excellence is rewarded and failure is a side effect of the continual learning process. We have high expectations of each other and of the organization and ask that our team members show up with a positive, can-do attitude that is uplifting to others around them. We authentically care about each other and the stakeholders we are serving. The passion that we bring to Retaaza and our personal work ethic makes deadlines, and the unavoidable stress, easier. We expect team members to feel a sense of accountability for the success of the people they work with every day and for the success of the business. We want everyone to come to work feeling like they can unapologetically bring their whole self. Our work requires heart, humility, excellence, creativity, and respect. Ultimately, the work, and our mission of refreshing the way we feed community, is bigger than any individual.
At Retaaza, we value diversity and inclusion in all forms. We strive to have a workforce that is reflective of the communities we serve, and we believe that a diverse team brings unique perspectives, skills, and experiences that enrich all of us. We are dedicated to empowering every individual and promoting a culture of inclusivity and belonging. We take pride in being an equal opportunity workplace and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We can’t wait to welcome you to our team.
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.